Monday, September 26, 2005

I found an M & M on the carpet and I ate it.

I've totally lost sight of the blogosphere in the few short days I ignored my computer, you can miss a lot of stuff and oddly, I feel no different from the lack of perusing blogs, I'm ashamed, clear-headed, but blog shamed, lol, I'm over it.

Golly, I see Michelle Malkin has stayed the same; trashing children, mothers and overall belittling the human spirit, the rites of passion etc...all because they don't love a President who continually and constantly lets us down. Michelle, perhaps a fucking happy suppository to help you understand that it's O.K. not to like a man who lies to you everyday and tells you he loves you. That may be cool in your camp, but I find it a bit passive/aggressive and I don't have time for the shit, ever.

I could go on, but I have to walk to work today, it's part of the old regime I conveniently forgot about when I made this blog. More time to spew, less time to move my ass and stay healthy and fit. I've been blogging for 3 years, September 1st...my blog birthday passed and I forgot completely about it, I must have been knee-deep in a box of Ding Dongs or Hurricane obsessed, whatever the case, it's been a fun ride and I appreciate all the people that stop by or visit regularly. Thanks a million, a million what? I'll let you know later. ;)