Friday, September 02, 2005

Mayor Nagin cracks and rightfully so!

Wonkette has the full transcript of Mayor Nagin not taking the bureaucratic bullshit anymore, bitches! ;)

This is ridiculous.

I don't want to see anybody do anymore goddamn press conferences. Put a moratorium on press conferences. Don't do another press conference until the resources are in this city. And then come down to this city and stand with us when there are military trucks and troops that we can't even count.

Don't tell me 40,000 people are coming here. They're not here. It's too doggone late.

Now get off your asses and do something, and let's fix the biggest goddamn crisis in the history of this country
.


All this is happening at this very moment, I still don't get why it took so long. Now the president is photo-opping with the victims, "I don't have any clothes, these are all I have." Bush tells the young mother the Salvation Army will help them, well, someone will.