Friday, September 02, 2005

Katrina Bullshit

Well I think it's fanfuckingtastic that military relief arrives on the same fucking day as the president visits Ground Zero redux. It's total bullshit actually, they should have been there days ago, but all the water and the fallen tree's, logistically they couldn't do it, bullshit. What was the red tape issues? Fuck logistics, fucking drop-ship the food and toiletries, this is just shameful. We can go to war on a drop of dime, but we couldn't drop-ship a handful of National Guardsmen at the convention center? If I were in charge, there'd be hell to pay, I'd lose my fucking job for being a suckmeister, but the difference is, I wouldn't suck at it, I wouldn't sleep, I'd bust my fucking butt to get things going.

Okay, I feel better now, only for myself though.:S