Thursday, October 13, 2005

This post has no title :)

You'd think I'd find immense joy as the Bush administration crumbles like a sugar-free cookie (no flavor or substance), but no, I'm not giddy, I'm embarrassed as fuck that half of this great country felt it necessary to re-elect a bunch of filthy, lying bastards, such is life, we like to learn lessons the hard way, ride the short bus of Democracy if you will, not exactly a shining example of intelligent design.

Okay, I'm done bitching, I've got people to do and things to see, reverse that, thanks.

Links for a brilliant mind:

Spike Lee to make Katrina documentary, that should make us proud! Yeehaw!

Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Dance Team. This ought to make the religious right shiver in their shit laced undies, lol.

Toyland Survivor Blog, if you like Survivor, you'll love this, however, we see that the toys are capturing Smurfs, I'll inform PETA directly.
[links via BWE]

The National Book Award finalists are listed over at Bookslut!

Have a dandy day folks, I'm gone.com, for now.....um...see ya tomorrow!