Tuesday, January 17, 2006

About Last Night

I'm a self proclaimed Award Show slut, so needless to say, after a very long day at work relaxing with the Golden Globes was my idea of a relaxing and entertaining evening. We enjoyed E's preshow red carpet extravaganza, the new team of Seacrest, Matenopolis, Dipandi, fashion designer and raging bundle of nervous energy Issac Mizrahi worked well. Working well includes, Mizerahi's fondling Scarlett Johansson's lovely right globe and I liked it. After winning an award Mr. George (yum) Clooney thanked an unlikely Lobbyist "I want to thank Jack Abramoff, you know, just because ... I don't know why," and both my right AND left globe tingled. Globey. Imagine my confusion when Joaquin Phoenix won, I've mentioned before that just seeing Mr. Phoenix makes me count to 10 like Mr. Ed, but last night, after he won I was all, do I breast feed the boy or sex up the man and then I remembered, "Oh yeah, I don't even know Joaquin Phoenix, crazy bitch." Fantasy World aside, once I made it past my confused state of lust I was able to enjoy the rest of the show. We are thrilled for the beautiful gay cowboy's and Ang Lee and all the other winners, it was ultimately a good show, but I will say my own "globes" are quite tender today.