Friday, January 06, 2006

What's so fun about peace, love & understanding?

Is Pat Robertson a pimple on God's ass? Indeed:
"He was dividing God's land," Robertson said. "And I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the United Nations or the United States of America.' God says, 'This land belongs to me. You better leave it alone.' "

Pat, you silly whack-job, get over yourself. I'm thinking what that crazy "God fearing" asspuss needs a fucking lobotomy, somebody please put him out of my misery. This guy has seriously lost sight of God's message, he is ego and arrogance to the extreme, face it, the man is no fucking better than any other zealot, he just doesn't accessorize with a stylish, albeit ugly as fuck, bomb-vest, yet. If I were face to face to Mr. Roberts right now, I'd tell the bitch to bend over and I'd stick a flower in his chocolate starfish. But, that's just me, and it's most likely a passing fancy, five minutes from now I may just want to spit in his face or set him on fire, but for now, it's a flower in his poop shoot. I'm all about peace, don't ya know. :)