Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fat Tuesday...release the hounds!

Or something like that. I've never really grasped the Mardi Gras celebration, I do know that it is the "last hurrah" before Lent" and in years past I've got my inner catholic on and let the twins loose for a strand of cheap beads. I don't do that so much anymore as my twins, once identical now fraternal, are tired of cheap beads, long live the titslinger! If your looking for a good sportsbra to keep the girls strapped down, try the Shockabsorber website, click on the bounce-ometer and find the bra that works for you OR play with animated boobies like I did, I picked the biggest cup size and watched as the globes of wonder as they slapped around nude, in a classic bra and the Shockabsorber and I laughed like a little girl, time well spent.

FYI- The flashing of the boobies for beads has nothing to do with Mardi Gras ladies, it's just straight up debauchery, so think twice before you go bead shopping.

Quick Hits

Strange bedfellows Jon Stewart and George Clooney in a "brokeback" clip for the Oscars, ooh-la-la!

"This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs". Remember that? Canada took it a step further in their campaign against drunk driving. The clips are brutal, truthful and shocking, blame Canada, heh. This ain't no egg frying people, it's what could and will happen if you continue to drink and drive. Point taken, yikes. [Shockabsorber & Candian video links via Adrants]

Have a SUPER & SAFE Fat TUESDAY!