Friday, February 24, 2006

TGIFried day

Home again, home again, jiggitty jig. Vacations can be sooo exhausting, ordering pizza can be even more exhausting. Airport screening methods are inconsistent and are becoming a massive pain in the tookus. Militant douchebags with control issues treat you like a naughty child, so I left a booger in my tray, just for the sake of National Security. Screening methods should be consistent throughout the country; one has you take off your shoes, the others laugh at you for taking off your shoes but make you take every electronic article out of your bags, dumbasses. A digital camera is not a weapon of mass destruction unless it belongs to Paris Hilton. La Quinta Inns are the bottom dwellers of Hotels and Alaska Airlines need to get their shit together yesterday. That's all I have to say about that. The world is uptight and economizing and it's not pretty at all, but hey, I wasn't at work, so I'm not complaining as much as I'm bitching about the control freaks and trust me, I can smell a control freak a mile away, sure, it's usually me, but I smell pretty good.