Sunday, May 21, 2006

Superphallicfragilinguistics

"I’m not ashamed to admit that this made me giggle like a schoolgirl who just found the penis pictures in her biology textbook." This said by author Max Barry on hearing that the one and only Superman had read Jennifer Government. And then I giggled like a schoolgirl when I read the word "penis" on his blog which reminded about the dream I had about Jim Carey's penis at which time I then cackled like a grown woman in the know about a man's winky doodle and then I realized that calling a penis a winky doodle was rather immature for a grown woman.
Also, the fact that I cackled knowingly about a penis I've never seen, but rather a penis concocted solely in my twisted mind, was absolutely insane. I guess what I'm saying is this: Read Jennifer Government, Superman did.