Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Baby On Board Edition


Now the asinine countdowns will stop and guess what, she looks like a freakin' baby! I was expecting scales or perhaps an antennae, but she's just another, gorgeous, probably smells like peaches kind of baby. However, I do find interesting that ever since the asswhomping by Redstone we get a picture we don't necessarily have any right to demand to see and Brooke gets an apology...it's almost suri-listic? Bah ha ha. Ahem.

Humility: 2 Ego:0

I'm thinking a baby that really needs attention is this baby:

Baby Helaim.
That is if she's still alive and if she is her prospects aren't that great - starvation, rape. Yeah, sorry all about it Suri, she's the baby that needs her face plastered everywhere.

And just to show you I haven't lost the sense of humor...
What the Stingray said via Scott Adams:

STINGRAY: "Well, I was minding my own business, eating kelp or whatever-the-hell I eat, when this guy jumps in the water and yells 'Crikey!' like a crazy seal. So I killed him and then hired a co-author who is both handsome and talented. You will find his contact information in the back of this well-written book."

Funny. RIP Mr. Crocodile Man, you were AWESOME, CRIKEY!