Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Blogoversary


Welcome to year 5 of the Spew. It's been a weird year for me, a year of change, the beginning of the "change" and assorted small change. Posting has been as irregular as Fat Bastard's bowel movements, but what are you gonna do? I have enjoyed sharing the multitude of fabulous crap I've found on the internet with you, because in the blogosphere redundancy is our bitch and we serve her obligingly.

Going forward, I hope that I can continue to titillate you with stories of no consequence and opinion direct from my raging ovaries. It's good to share with the fine folks of this spinning rock. Also, I'd like to thank the current administration for giving us all the fodder a blogosphere truly needs to keep it's self afloat in this hyperlinked world.

Happy Blogoversary to me and a very Merry Unblogoversary to all the millions of other blogs out there, represent!