Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pineapple Express Upside Down Cake

It's been pouring down rain for days now (Pineapple Express) and normally I would enjoy it a bit more if it weren't so wet. That doesn't make sense, if it made sense it wouldn't be on this blog and I like it that way.

My mind is erratic lately, job-hunting is such a delight for a hyper neurotic bitch like myself - the job I want, hasn't called back, the job I'd do but will die a long tedious public transportation death if I get it, will notify people next week. The job I go for a second interview tomorrow, would be a challenge, but I'm up for that and the hours are more suited to my cranky old body. Another opportunity has opened up and I'm certain I'll interview for that as well. Interviewing is such an exhausting event; I get all wound up before and come down like a load of bricks right after. I work myself into such a neurotic frenzy, I'm worthless to the world. Let the drooling commence!

Last night, to relax my overworked brain, I opened a beer and promptly forgot about it, made some mint tea but drank hot apple cider instead, I've got to get to work soon, my beverage selection demands it.

Today I vote, because I have that right, the right to walk to my polling place, in the rain and vote my vote. I hope you all will do the same, that is, if you haven't already. Don't forget to watch The Daily Show/Colbert Report's Midterm Midtacular featuring Dan Rather for election returns tonight, we are hoping to laugh our ass off or at least an inch off, that would be swell.

Quote of the day: "It's a risk, I guess, but what the hell." - Dan Rather on starring with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

Word of the day: "Nutfuckery"

Have a super dooper day!