Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows of what was fomerly known as my brain

This is it, the last few days before the release of the final installment of the Harry Potter series. You don't have to "get it" you just have to experience it and come Saturday morning @ 12:01 a.m., If you reserved or preordered you can, if you didn't, fear not, I'm certain that Gas stations, Doctor's offices, Gun Shops and Women's apparel boutique's across the fricken' globe will carry the book. If you have a particularly large bowel movement that day, don't be surprised if you see the book in your toilet, after all, it's magic!

This is a huge event for the publishing industry and a monster event for me as I've never planned an event so large, my last few events were minuscule in comparison to the shindig happening this Friday. Needless to say I'm drooling and twitching a lot and I have be known to mutter (or shout, depending on the circumstance) that "I have a rash on my ass and it's shaped like Harry Potter."
Enjoy the festivities, be part of publishing history. *twitch*