Friday, January 30, 2004

onetwothreefourFIVE

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first? My family, then my boss for a leave of absence (a mil doesn't go as far as it used to).

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? A house with a view of Puget Sound.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? I'd take my whole damn family to Disneyland.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? I'd give the same amount to each sibling and Parent. 2 or 3 dollars should suffice ;)

5. Do you invest any? If so, how? Well, I'd get all Suze Orman on my ass and invest some in a ROTH IRA, buy some Disney (although I'm pissed at Disney for the Pixar power struggle, note to Disney execs: Stupid fucking move dudes) (note to Pixar: Jobs, you are not the messiah and um...careful what you ask for, duh), Microweird and Google (IPO may or may not be coming soon).