Tuesday, January 20, 2004

The Union in a State

This country is split, this country is at war and is prepared to masturbate until there is peace. The President had lots of cocky little smiles tonight, and I got bored real fast as our Head of State spewed the rederick, while the democrats scowled and looked as nauseous as I felt watching the try-outs for this seasons American Idol. Howard Dean scared the shit out of people with his concession speech, and Rich Gephardt has now gone into hiding with Dukakis and McGovern, who, incidently, I saw on CNN tonight (I was a wee bit shocked to find out he was still alive, errr, ahem). Actor/Writer Spalding Gray, just said 'fuck it' and left to where, only he and God know. Microsoft, got real soft and a little less like Spike Lee and claimed to be a little over zealous in trying to give Mike Rowe a little corporate bitch slap, the dipshits. There is not a full moon to be had for a few more weeks now and if these past two days are any indication of it's force, it would be wise to keep silver bullets and wooden spikes at the ready, and that is wooden spikes, not Spike's wood, God forbid I get sued. My head hurts.