Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Bah!!!!! Snarf.

I woke up in a bad mood, I was dreaming and my alarm clock refused to let me continue dreaming which turned my dream into a stressful chaotic mess. I hate that. Then, whilst surfing, the President has the nerve to announce that he's going to work on making sure gays and lesbians can't marry, fuck that, fuck him and his little bitch Awwnuld. Two adults of right mind should be allowed to hook up before their God. The president is not the fucking leader of all religions and he doesn't have a special direct line to God. I pray to my God that thousands more homosexuals get married in San Francisco and Massachusetts before the political religious zealots make them stop....it's utter fucking bullshit I say.....argh. I'm gonna blow by days end if I hear anymore of this ignorant shit. Fucking Morons, mmmkay...ack.....*hork*.....-hairball-....scuze me. =P