Monday, February 09, 2004

Da Grammy's.....

I can't believe I watched the whole thing. The Grammy's lasted three+ hours, ow. Short synopsis:

Prince & Beyonce': very cool, all Beyonce' needed was a g-string and pole.
Justin Timberlake: stop apologizing, we get it, it wasn't your fault, do remember, it was a just a breast. But do keep in mind Mr. Thang, you agreed to tearing the outfit in the first place, an act of aggression towards a women, that wasn't a seductive move you little twit, it was a forced act of aggressive behaviour, sexy, no. Now shut the fuck up, the world still likes you and you have a little trophy that says so.
Christina Aguilera: Thanks for dressing, your beautiful when you do that...teehee =P
White Stripes: Beautiful noise, perfection, kudos.
P-funk: Who smoked the Funk, gotta have that funk.
Outkast: I just don't get it, sorry.
Evanesence: She looked scared even before Fiddy cent attacked.
That's all I can remember, most of the live performances were excellent, the mind in numb, I over slept and I'm gone.com. Have a loverly day.