Friday, February 20, 2004

FIVE for Friday

When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor? December, it was snowing, it all had to do with the hideous back debacle of 2003, yes, there is still some funky shit going on in there, but golly I can walk and my diet doesn't consist of painkillers and muscle relaxers anymore, yipeee.

2. ...went to the dentist? Good God, I need to make an appointment

3. ...filled your gas tank? um....I don't drive, and that is for the greater good, trust me.

4. ...got enough sleep? Well, last night my friend called and was terribly shaken because his 50 yr old brother died of natural causes, massive bummer, at that point I turned off the computer, started watching the Apprentice and fell asleep, LOL, I woke up at 7, 10 hours works for me ;)

5. ...backed up your computer? ummm.....today :D

Have a loverly day people.