Friday, February 06, 2004

Five more reasons to love me long time...

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Taking that first breath of air as a baby, once I was popped out of the mother unit, I looked around and thought, "this isn't all that bad, gulp, someone feed me..". So far it's been a long strange trip and I'm still hungry.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? Flashing my boobie during the Super Bowl.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle) It truly depends on my mood sometimes I can't be bothered with anything, blah, other times I'm jumping in without thinking about the impending repercussions, I guess it would be 5, great number, it's odd, like me....5 it is.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? Employment.

5. ... and what's the worst? let's just say I woke up in a downtown detox unit looking like Edward Scissorhands bitch, enough said.