Friday, May 23, 2003

Friday Five



A thrill a minute.....

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Ultrabrite, because.....it's yummy.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer? Cottonelle, because it has aloe vera, why skimp on what you wipe with???? Some of the cheaper brands are like cardboard, who needs paper cuts and calluses down yonder, not eye....yikes!

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear? I religiously wear Converse Chuck Taylor high tops, dead sexy. Yes, heels are sexy but realistically they are uncomfortable and deform the feet, the very feet you have to stand on for the rest of your life....I'll pass. Chucks on the other hand are ultra comfort at it's best.....I have them in Red, Blue, light Blue, Stars & Stripes, Burgundy, White, Cream, Green, Solid Black (formal occasions) and the standard Black. True, I'm a 39 year old business woman, but they are the most comfortable shoe in my closet and they are so very rock n' roll...meow. I've recently bought a fabulous pair of Pink Chucks (my holy grail, heh).....I am now at peace.....


4. What brand of soda do you drink? I'm not a big soda fan.....ugh....but when I do drink it....It's Coca Cola, Rootbeer, and Ginger Ale, yum.

5. What brand of gum do you chew? I'm a big fan of Bubble Gum......I chew it and blow bubbles daily it adds to the professional look I'm going for....hardy har. I hate the sweet shit, but I adore the sugar free Koolerz in peppermint....YUM!!!


And there you have it.......Happy Memorial Day weekend n' shit! ;)