Tuesday, March 01, 2005

News Flash! Douchebag Of Liberty Doing God's Work?

"He's been known for 40 years as Washington's journalistic "prince of darkness," but cranky, arch-conservative pundit Bob Novak believes he's doing God's work.

"I'm trying to tell the truth and taking positions that I hope are godly positions, positions that I hope are helpful to my fellow man," he tells Vanity Fair in a profile that hits the stands tomorrow. "And I don't think there's any law against enjoying myself in the process."

Can you be a douchebag and still do God's work? First off, God is far from human and if your doing his work, your creating, loving, compassionate and a force of nature. Get that down and any douchebag can do God's work. Especially if your a Strawberry Scented Douchebag. Secondly, if your the kind of douchebag that leaks an American operatives identity for the sake of making points with Dubya, your doing Satan's work. Satan himself being not of human form had no comment.[via: BS]