Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wonkette Identity Issues--I AM Wonkette!, I AM pseudo Wonkette!, I AM Spartacus!...ah..Fuck It.

Real Wonkette: Well, lots of white people. It's like a trade show for conservatism, but without the drunken sex so much, really
Fake Wonkette: That is so disappointing!
Real Wonkette: Tell me about it! Was hoping to top Ann Coulter
Fake Wonkette: Rowr!
Real Wonkette: Jussssst kidding. The only conservative that really turns me on is JOE SCARBOROUGH, of course
Fake Wonkette: I think I almost got lost in Scarborough Country while you were gone.
Real Wonkette: I think it's his manly manly hair.
Fake Wonkette: I've come to heart that little hair-biscuit too. I really came close to becoming a Republican this month. Just because I found the Democrats really squishy and squirmy.
Real Wonkette: Well, that American Prospect contest would do that to anyone. And, yes, Dems are squishy and soft. Republicans are, like, ROCK HARD.
Fake Wonkette: Seriously! And they all seem to have at least 8 inches! [read it all]

Choire has passed the sticky reigns of Wonkette back to Ana Marie, you can all rest easy now, not that Mr. Sicha didn't do a fine job, he did, but his tits aren't as nice as Ms. Cox's, I think, well I wouldn't actually know, I have a hard enough time looking at my own tits, hmmm. Anyhoo, what I do know is that hers stick out more, being a girl and all, yeah...um...mmmkay.