Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yo-DeLay-He-HooOOOoo! The Art & Crafts Version

Mr. Delay apologizes about his "The time will come for the men responsible for this to answer for their behavior, but not today."
"I said something in an inartful way, and I shouldn't have said it that way, and I apologize for saying it that way," he said. "It was taken wrong. I didn't explain it or clarify my remarks, as I'm clarifying them here. I am sorry thatI said it that way, and I shouldn't have."

Mr. Delay also stated that he "believe[s]in an independent judiciary,". Well of course he does, as long as he has a say in the matter and it appears Mr. Delay has found a more 'artful' way of venting his contempt for the rogue judges.

Click this thumbnail and you'll find I have entirely too much time on my hands.Don't Delay!Purchase your own handcrafted DeLay's-gonna-tag-them-bitches-somehow Voodoo Doll! Click Pick To Buy and don't forget--Mother's Day is coming! Give The Gift that keeps on giving until justice is served.