Thursday, July 07, 2005

Terrorism with Breakfast

For the second time in my life I was awaken by a terrorist act, this time London, during the G8 Summit and it makes me angry as fuck and confused. Needless to say, I stayed awake, it's quite difficult to resume sleep when potentially hundreds could be dead all because some fucking ignorant group of pawns of (most likely) Bin Ladin. Funny how you feel safe and then the status quo gets the shit ripped out of it in a flash. I don't like waking up this way, its no fun at all, but at least I woke up and as always, that's a good thing. My heart goes out the victims of this heinous attack and I'm certain America will back up any retaliatory efforts and that almost scares me as much as the terrorist act itself.

Links
flickr slide show of events. [via]

Reporters Blog (BBC)