- Technorati now tracks over 35.3 Million blogs
- The blogosphere is doubling in size every 6 months
- It is now over 60 times bigger than it was 3 years ago
- On average, a new weblog is created every second of every day
- 19.4 million bloggers (55%) are still posting 3 months after their blogs are created
- Technorati tracks about 1.2 Million new blog posts each day, about 50,000 per hour
I only read a handful regularly, you've really got to thrill my lazy ass if you want me at your site everyday, you know, like I thrill the living shit out of you people
everyday occasionally. Fascinating thing, don't ya think? Leave a link if your one of the 19.4 million who I haven't read, we'll give 'er a shot and maybe a shout, woohoo.
WWJB = What would Jesus Blog? "Today I turned water into wine, I can't wait to show mom!"