Friday, April 07, 2006

The Rhythm Of Unemployment

Establishing routine within the realm of "free time" is not an easy task, mostly I've been catching up on sleep, and thinking of the future. Sure, I'm breaking a sweat daily with the whole, "omg, I'm unemployed" panic attacks and then like any good obsessive/compulsive, I clean out every draw in this lil' apartment, before I start any project I have to clean EVERYTHING! It's time consuming, but damnit, it has to be done! All the laundry is done, the floors will be next once it's all in it's place, whatever "it" is, I can start a project and focus on blogging again.

I will say congratulations to South Park for winning a freakin' Peabody Award for their Katrina story:
"South Park" was praised as a show that "pushes all the buttons, turns up the heat and shatters every taboo," Peabody Awards Director Horace Newcomb said. "Through that process of offending it reminds us of the need for being tolerant."

Indeed.