Thursday, May 11, 2006

Folly Wolly Doodle all the day

I mentioned Campus Ladies earlier and fortunately for you all I found a completely nasty clip, it's hysterical!!! NC-17 rating

Campus Ladies @ Myspace.

Found Objects: They're made out of meat, aren't we all? [via: Irate Weirdos]

The 100 unsexiest men in the world

8. Osama Bin Laden: Power is sexy (notice how Dick Cheney isn't on the list). But a 6'5", no-vertical-leap mass murdering douche bag is not getting any style points.

23. Bill Gates: To quote Dana Carvey: "Gates apparently made a deal with the devil: 'You can have $60 billion, but you have to go through life looking like a turtle.'"

79. Tom from Myspace: As a friend of mine said, why does he have to be everyone's friend? Isn't that a little needy? Not hot at all
.

[link via BS]

Brokeback Spongebob
By the way, I finally saw Brokeback Mountain and it's truly a beautiful love story and all around great movie, I give it two snaps and a slap on my ass. And speaking of my ass, actually this has nothing to do with my ass, but I like my ass, I also like Kevin Smith (do I hear a collective "Uh duh"?)and he's just received the artwork for An Evening with Kevin Smith 2: Even Harder. Watch the preview here.

Rated G ;)