Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just Do it

Or not, the choice, as always, is yours.

Cooper @ Wonderland or Not reminds me to do things for the betterment of the World (kissing included), Thanks Cooper!!

Stand Against Women Stoned to Death
Oh Islam...come with us to the 21st Century, it's fun and there's chocolate, no need to keep stoning women to death, that is unless you start by stoning men for the same "crimes". I know you all have an abundance of rocks n' all, but perhaps you can build monuments or something, you silly savages. On a side note, I've never emailed an Ayatollah before, it was a hoot!

Fast today for Darfur! Well, it might be a little late for some of you, but I think I can do it and not only will I have supported Darfur, I will have given my abused colon a break. Honestly, it's the least I can do knowing that a good chunk of the population in Darfur will die trying to find food or water and the women and children raped in the process.