Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Meme it forward!

* Rules for this tag game are:
-Grab the closest book to you
-Open Page 123
-Scroll down to the 5th sentence
-Post the next 3 sentences on your blog
-Name the book and author
-Tag 3 people

"Atoms had been found to contain light negative electrons and, later, were found to contain a positively charged nucleus. This suggested that they might be tiny versions of the solar system, with planetary electrons in orbit around a nuclear sun. The notion gave rise to fantasises in which the electrons were indeed miniature planets."


I know about as much about quantum physics as I do about birthin' babies, little to nothing...but I'm always willing to learn and the whole wonderland concept pulled me in like a black hole named...um...Bessie, I guess. ;) Cheers!

This meme has been around the block and back again, so I tag anyone who wants to play! Just leave me a comment and I'll read your efforts.;) Thanks and have a super night and a brilliant tomorrow.