Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Share where? Here.

Okay, things I'm digging currently, tis cool to share:

The Kills - I totally missed the Seattle show, I so suck, they so fucking rock!!!!
"I want you to be crazy baby, cuz you're stupid when your sane" right on.

It's like X frosted with the Pixies, with a splash of the White Stripes, a dash of Sonic Youth...oh furk, they need no comparison, they ate my rock n' roll soul, chewed it and spit it out and I love them all the more for it. Music lust. LOVE THEM!

John From Cincinatti - An HBO series so amazingly smart and thoughtful my mind exploded with every episode when I watched the first run on HBO. Surf's up folks and my father says it's all good. "See God Kai" and we'll never know if she does because the suits at HBO didn't have the balls to continue on with it (fuckwits). It was indeed cancelled, pissshitfuckdayum.com, buy the DVD and tweak out yer mind. It's full on amazing and weird, just how I like it.

Boomsday - Christopher Buckley rocked me with this book. Social Security reform, anarchy, politics...farce abounds. Satire forever. Read it.

Alrighty, that is all...Hillary won Kentucky, Obama won Oregon...it's cool like that. ooooooooooooooo, look at me posting two days in a row...*sigh*