Saturday, January 24, 2004

For lack of any original spew...It's Friday Five time,

I worked out last night, I hurt like Dean after a rant, like Trump when he brushes his hair. I feel like Britney and the day after (minus the certificate), I feel like the J-Lo giving the ring back........Okay, I'm full of shit, but the reality is, I fucking hurt, this exercise crap is supposed to good for you? Ow.

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? "Milkshake",
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you
But I have to charge"


So, like if your Irish, you bring your Shamrock Shake to the yard, and your gonna charge like any good capitalist. This song is um......constantly in my mind.....and all I really want is a milkshake, and what concerns me the is that there is no disclaimer that I know of that explains the high caloric content of this song, I'm mean, is it Atkins compatible? Damn right it's better than yours.

2. ...food? Burritos, those frozen little bean & cheese burritos, I can't stop, add some salsa and sour cream and my hips can't stop, these make me gaseous as hell (pass the Beano, please), but at this moment in time, I could care less if my Cupie emmissions pollute the world, it Burrito time. *fart*

3. ...tv show? The Daily Show with John *sigh* Stewart, how I do love a short witty jew before I slumber. Runners up, Idol, Apprentice and Suprise by Design!

4. ...scent? Napalm in the morning? No, umm....the scent dujor is my clove & pear soap I received for christmas. Apparently Gwen Stephani uses this soap (not the same bar of soap mind you, well, that I know of), I've been scrubbing my body like a mad woman in hopes that when I step out of the shower, I'll resemble Ms. Stephani, so far I'm still just my lumpy Cupie self smelling like a clove, sigh.

5. ...quote? "Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him."
-Henry Miller