Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I need medical attention or somebody turn off the telly, oy.

The lil' guy with charisma was dumped! Hell, it happens to all of us, we be thinking we're the shit, thinking that we can make it in this hardcore life, but the chances are slim and when you don't perform well .......ummm.....well....be gone with yer sorry ass. It's not the gimmick, it's how well the gimmick sells, or say, performs. Sam, albeit charming and a go getter got the smack down tonight on the Apprentice, fare thee well dude, you and a handful of American Idol wannabe's did a little tango tonight and well, the ones that sucked went buh-bye, solong and cya!

My attention was split tonight, Idol & the Apprentice, ADD......help.......I um.....have nuthin......mmmkay.

I used to have this friend, we'll call him Leftovers, and he was quite certain I was turning into a couch potato, he was right, so right, I normally don't succumb to the masses, but, I'm so in a mood, I'm sitting here in this spot, on earth, that is where I live, eat & sleep and that's it. I try to diversify my interests and in bitter retreat from the cruel world, I choose to hide from society. (I am shnot a animul...slurp...). In dire need of direction, enquire within.