Thursday, February 12, 2004

I over slept........again.....

I was up till midnight cleaning, sorting....I should have been making jewelry....I could have been reading. When I start a creative project everything has to be in order, lately I've been obsessed about rearranging my little space on the spinning rock and that's not all that conducive to getting a creative project started, but to be fair to myself I've been thinking about all the changes I'm making for awhile now and though it will never be truly be finished, it will be done. Exactly how many half empty bottles of shampoo does one wench need? According to my shower, 5. Toothbrushes? 6. Um........I've been doing the same at work and damn if my employee's think I'm outta control, look it's the crazy cleaning boss, look at her dust, watch her put Social Science in alphabetical order.....let's call it spring cleaning as opposed to um...OCD, yeah that's the ticket, spring cleaning.....anyhoo, it's almost done and I can carry on with life ei: creating (sorry mom...and coffee & Pie ;)